Our eighth day of our 12 Days of Edtech Tools is Kahoot! This is a cool tool that has a FREE option and additional low cost plans that expand upon the FREE plan.
How to get going with Kahoot!
- To set up an account, go to Kahoot.com
- Add in your questions & answers
- Proof and test
- Decide how you want to play
- Have your players to open kahoot.it in a browser or on their smartphone
- Give them the Kahoot code to enter the game/quiz
7. At the end make sure you display the podium of winners! This screen plays music and animates the graphics of the winners
8. After you are finished with all of your questions, you can check out the activity details
We also wrote about using Kahoot and other free virtual games for your 2020 Virtual Holiday Get Togethers here.
Like what you see? Want to help you with your next project? Schedule a free consultation with us here!