Our “Eight Maids a Milking” is Kahoot! An easy tool to invoke engagement!
Our eighth day of our 12 Days of Edtech Tools is Kahoot! This is a cool tool that has a FREE option and additional low cost plans that expand upon the FREE plan.
We have used it during Fortech Virtual Happy Hours and during training and presentations at conferences and other events.
How to get going with Kahoot!
- To set up an account, go to Kahoot.com
- Add in your questions & answers
- Proof and test
- Decide how you want to play
- Have your players to open kahoot.it in a browser or on their smartphone
- Give them the Kahoot code to enter the game/quiz
7. At the end make sure you display the podium of winners! This screen plays music and animates the graphics of the winners
8. After you are finished with all of your questions, you can check out the activity details
We also wrote about using Kahoot and other free virtual games for your 2020 Virtual Holiday Get Togethers here.
Please join us Monday for the “Nine Ladies Dancing” Tool of our 12 Days of EdTech Tools.
We hope you found this informative. Please follow our 12 Days of EdTech Tools series on our blog or on your favorite social media platform.
Read our post for Day 7 here or Day 9 here
Like what you see? Want to help you with your next project? 📅 Schedule a free consultation with us here!
📝 Or send us some information about what you are trying to solve here!