Our final tool for the “Twelve Drummers Drumming” is Motrain – a motivation, or incentivizing tool for your training.
Motrain can be the star, or the topper on your training program tree! It brings a multifaceted reward system to your training programs. Plus, to top everything off, they have offered our readers a discount!
How can Motrain enhance your training programs?
- Motrain awards your learners with virtual coins that they can redeem in a “store” that you personalize. Learners spend their Motrain bucks and “buy” what they like. You offer incentives in your store that can be tangible goods that you ship, or intangible products like software or digital gift cards. Even paid time off for employees!
- Motrain offers multi-tenancy. You can create as many stores as you want, for as many kinds of learners as you want – perfect for separating employee and customer learning. You can list items for direct purchase, raffle, or auction. You can also create a sense of urgency by limiting availability to foster timeliness and regular learning! FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) is a powerful motivator.
- Motrain is a way to celebrate every success, big or small. By awarding virtual currency for successful activity completion, course completion, or many other goals, you can use virtual currency as positive reinforcement for completing micro-learning and short-term goals. You can also manually send out currency for your reason of choice. “The gold star” concept.
- Tailor your virtual currency “values” depending on the perceived “worth” of an activity or course. Steadily release newer, more challenging learning opportunities to develop mastery, awarding more valuable currency for more successes.
- An Integrated Dashboard saves your sanity by managing everything in one space. List store items, approve redemptions, create sections, add currency manually, and add managers.
Motrain comes out-of-the-box, ready to plug into Thinkific, Totara, Moodle, and Moodle Workplace. They also have a solid open API to connect to many more! If you have any questions about an LMS not on the list, please email them!
To grab your discount, use code: Fortech10. They have created a 10% discount on any ONE TIME purchase (monthly or annual). So it’ll only apply to your first month on a monthly account, but will apply for the whole year on an annual one!
We hope you enjoyed our 12 Days of EdTech Tools series and found it informative.
Like what you see? Want to help you with your next project? 📅 Schedule a free consultation with us here!