Our “Eleven Pipers Piping” Tool is The Training Zone, our turnkey virtual classroom system.
Do you need to meet or train online, but you’re used to doing everything face to face? We’re here to help!
Setting up a virtual classroom is too overwhelming for our organization. We don’t have the expertise!
Not sure what platform you should buy or what type of activities will work? Try out a few first. You don’t need to commit to a subscription to use our virtual classroom services.
It’s pretty simple, we handle most of the work and guide you through the rest!
- You pick the days and times.
- We set up a secure virtual room for your event.
- We set up the registration with pre-assessment questions.
- We work with your SME and/or presenter to help them create an engaging online presentation. This includes a run-through of the content before going live.
- We add in short assessments, or “knowledge checks” throughout the presentation.
- We handle all the live support – You present the content.
- After the event, we send out post event surveys.
- Then we compile detailed reports on who was paying attention, who participated, plus if there were any questions that may need to be rewritten for clarification.
- Then we polish up the recording for you to use as an “evergreen” resource.
We hope you found this informative. Please join us for the last day of this series tomorrow for our “Twelve Drummers Drumming” Tool. We saved the best for last!
Like what you see? Want to help you with your next project? 📅 Schedule a free consultation with us here!